May 19, 2008

Table Top


Forgive me, I know it has been a while but things have been hectic. Planning a wedding is no joke! I am learning a lot about myself, my tolerance and people. I am looking forward to the day when I will be laughing about all of this.

Let’s back up a little, to me and my fashion sense. The last time I posted I reported that my younger sister told me that I fell way off the fashion wagon and I attributed all of that to the cold weather. Well, let me just say that I never left the wagon, however, I might just be riding at the back of the wagon right now. It wasn’t easy getting into the swing of things. Give me a few more weeks and I’ll be riding up front again.

My Girl’s Night Out was great. Thanks to friends Rhianna and Jenifer, Sexy K, Jase and the “girls.” The night started out with tapas at my friend Jenifer’s home with great wine and a "variety" of songs on my ipod. We then left to go to a few clubs. We partied, partied and partied even more. I am not sure what happened but the night ended with a friend dancing on the table, singing in the MC’s mic and me shaking it like I really have some rhythm. Hanging out with Jase and his never ending beverages can make you do some strange things.

It was a great night to be had. I loved it. Thanks guys!!!

No comments: