May 7, 2008

The beginning of my blog fest....

Ok - so I intentionally stayed away from the whole idea of blogging.  I'll admit I was very sceptical.  Why would people want to share intimate details of their existence with total strangers in far off lands?  I mean anyone can see this information; right?  

Right.

As I am planning my upcoming nuptials that will take place later this summer, I finally got down to the planning and realised the wealth of information that is out there on the world wide web.  The stuff you can find is absolutely amazing!  I started reading all these blogs from other brides to be, contributing to various boards, sharing my ideas and even getting great ideas from strangers I will never meet.  It has only been a week, and I am 10 times more excited now with less that 3 months to go to my big day.  Though I have been engaged for over a year, this past week has allowed me to really share in the splendour of wedding planning and sharing with people who know exactly how I feel.

So yes ladies and gentlemen, I am officially a BRIDEZILLA!!!

No comments: